Do you want to have more energy, sleep well, have great skin and maintain a healthy weight too?
If the answer is yes to the above then the Metabolic Balance diet run by expert nutritionists at the Nutritional Therapy Clinic in Harley Street, London could help you achieve this. Each person receives a bespoke plan based upon their exact nutritional requirements and can still enjoy 3 tasty healthy meals a day.
This chicken casserole recipe is just one of many nutritient filled recipes that you can enjoy whilst on the Metabolic balance programme.
- Chicken from allowance
- Vegetables of choice from plan such as carrots, leeks, onion, fennel chopped.
- Red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 large garlic bulb
- Bunch of fresh thyme twigs, tied with string
- ¾ pint of stock made from Marigold Bouillion
Method (It’s best cooked in a slow cooker or crock pot, but can be cooked in the oven on a very low heat.)
- Chop chicken into chunks, brown and place in the slow cooker or casserole dish.
- Sweat the garlic and onions in a little oil and add to the slow cooker or casserole dish.
- Add the stock, chopped vegetables, thyme and chilli and leave to cook for 10 – 12 hours on the lowest setting on a slow cooker.
- Alternatively cook on gas mark 4 for one and a half hours.
Thousands of people have transformed their health, lost weight and continued to maintain their weight with the Metabolic Balance® programme. You could do the same! This diet, designed by expert nutritionists is ideal for people with hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), women with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), who stuggle to lose weight, but also works well for women going through Menopause or sufferers of IBS and Candida.
*Disclaimer: The information and advice provided by The Nutritional Therapy Clinic is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. Any person suffering from conditions requiring medical attention, or who have symptoms that concern them, should consult a doctor. Testimonials on this site regarding weight loss and other issues are examples of what we have done for other clients and of what some of our clients have said about us. However, we cannot guarantee the results in any case. Your results may vary and every situation is different. Please see our disclaimer section for further information.